3800 06' GXP

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by SINr247@May 3 2006, 05:35 PM
magnaflows sound like a ricer on our cars..ive heard way to many bad ones . try force mufflers they are by far the best sounding on our cars

hell id go with flowmaster way before magnaflow
[snapback]124363[/snapback]​

I have to disagree.. I think they sound nice.. I love the rumble they give and I have had many good things said.. They are loud to.. Not as loud as Mike's, But still loud enough...

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by SINr247@May 3 2006, 06:35 PM
magnaflows sound like a ricer on our cars..ive heard way to many bad ones . try force mufflers they are by far the best sounding on our cars

I have to disagree with you as well.. alot of people here are running magnaflow and thats because alot of people heard other cars with them so if they thought they were ricey then why did everyone go with it? If you are running stock piping with magnaflows then maybe but not with bigger piping.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by SINr247@May 3 2006, 05:35 PM

ls1's have dyno'd for a loss with Flowmasters. I won't buy a flomaster product after seeing multiple people dyno'ing for lossess with there catbacks on the Ls1 engine.

Magnaflow has good dyno results.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
true a v-8 is heard...but ive heard many exhaust on the v-6 that i hated...i think the magnaflows are to high pitched....maybe at mod day we can compare and end the debate once and for all, im sure at least a few people with differnt mufflers will show up..me and raven will show off the FORCE mufflers. ive had a few diff ones, and im finally happy with the system i have..but mine is a little diff then everyone elses.....and the turbo changed everything...i cant even hear the car now..my fans are just as loud while on high

redgt03

Regular
Mar 10, 2008
Peoria, il
Originally posted by SINr247@May 4 2006, 12:26 PM
true a v-8 is heard...but ive heard many exhaust on the v-6 that i hated...i think the magnaflows are to high pitched....maybe at mod day we can compare and end the debate once and for all, im sure at least a few people with differnt mufflers will show up..me and raven will show off the FORCE mufflers. ive had a few diff ones, and im finally happy with the system i have..but mine is a little diff then everyone elses.....and the turbo changed everything...i cant even hear the car now..my fans are just as loud while on high
[snapback]124499[/snapback]​

the v-8 will sound different than the V6 - You cant really compare the two.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info