3800 YEAH!!

Just wanted to take a sec to introduce myself. My name is Jesse I'm 23 and I love my GP's! I joined in hopes of finding more fanatics in my area(central il). I've never been to a cruise or anything. My excitement came with the puchase of my second GP. I'm now the proud owner of an 06' GXP. It looks sweet sitting in the driveway next to my 99' GTX. Between work and school I rarely get to enjoy the toys I've worked so hard to afford. Hopefully by joining this club that will change. Hope to hear from you guys. Later! B)

Originally posted by 3800gtx@May 3 2006, 08:34 PM
Thanks! I'll get pics up soon. Get'em clean first. Weather hasn't been favorable lately. I'm probably not gonna make the trip to harvard. Thats about 250 miles for me. I have a buddy that lives in shy-town. I visit him once in a while. I'll let you guys know before my next trip. Thanks for replying guys! :)
[snapback]124375[/snapback]​

Can't wait to see the pix and welcome....im the outcast btw...i dont even live in il...but i love gp's so much i just had to find some kind of club

I live in between St.Louis, MO and Springfield,IL. Exit 44 on 55. I took some pics, just need to load them. GXP is gonna get magnaflow soon. Gonna make the appointment to get the windows tinted as well. The GTX has MSD coils, Taylor racewires and Delco plugs. 18" Zinik rims and BFG KDW's. Just installed the eibach springs and replaced all the suspension components in the front end. Inside I've got a pioneer touch screen DVD. I drive that one back and forth to work and school. The GXP gets driven about twice a week and most weekends,weather permitting. My hometown/smalltown carshow (Mt.Olive) is June 25th, I'm planning on entering both. If anyone wants to check it out it's easy to get to. Let me know.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by 3800gtx@May 8 2006, 08:57 PM
I live in between St.Louis, MO and Springfield,IL. Exit 44 on 55. I took some pics, just need to load them. GXP is gonna get magnaflow soon. Gonna make the appointment to get the windows tinted as well. The GTX has MSD coils, Taylor racewires and Delco plugs. 18" Zinik rims and BFG KDW's. Just installed the eibach springs and replaced all the suspension components in the front end. Inside I've got a pioneer touch screen DVD. I drive that one back and forth to work and school. The GXP gets driven about twice a week and most weekends,weather permitting. My hometown/smalltown carshow (Mt.Olive) is June 25th, I'm planning on entering both. If anyone wants to check it out it's easy to get to. Let me know.
[snapback]125032[/snapback]​

I'm thinking ROAD TRIP!!!

Jwood416

Apr 27, 2008
Hey man, welcome to the online scene. Mt. Olive is almost a no-man's land as far as I know. Your best bet is to get onto STLclubgp and getting to know them better. The closest people to you down in that area are probably Godfrey, Troy, STL, and a couple more that are further north I think; i just can't remember.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info