3800 Race Weekend...

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by MIKES3+May 3 2006, 02:26 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ClubGPGTT
@May 3 2006, 02:21 PM
Lets meet up....just to drive togather and asdd to the bad ass of it haha, but where should we meet....Lets get all the ideas and decide on 1
[snapback]124321[/snapback]​

Are you talking about GPG or Mod Day / Race Day
[snapback]124322[/snapback]​
[/b]

race/mod day he is talken bout i told him to let ryan post this because more people would respond and understand just cuz its SYP! haha anyways... we just want to get all the people goen or majority that can meet up to all cruise together grab a bite to eat before we go if u want. But just like me kyle and the few others that live around us will be at my place then who ever wants to meet up can drop on by or meet at 4 corners. Just throw a place up and for all that want to meet post!

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by SINr247@May 3 2006, 05:40 PM
as i suggested.. no matter what 90%of us are passing woodfield
that would be the best place...seeing as its right next to 90 and from 90 on is where most will get lost...seems most logical
[snapback]124364[/snapback]​

im sayen like us that all live right around each other...

630_GTO

Addict
Nov 6, 2007
Woodridge
gate open at 9 racing starts at 10, so whenever you wana be there, id almosty rather be there when the doors open so we have an hr to prep if needed, but i say....

Where to meet up... 4 Corners (75th & Lemont)

what time to be there....8 am (If you wana be there sooner probly smarter)

And when we are rolling out....8:30

im sure more than 90% of the people who will post in this thread will meet there..

this way we beat every1 and were able to get some runs in befor it gets a bit busy

Every1 ok w that

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
what about all those that are going up to Harvard the day before? There is a post regarding that.. any of those that are planning on camping out and staying up in Harvard, use the POLL that was created and cast your vote for a meeting spot for that morning/afternoon to drive up there and convoy there....

Originally posted by ClubGPGTT@May 4 2006, 12:11 AM
gate open at 9 racing starts at 10, so whenever you wana be there, id almosty rather be there when the doors open so we have an hr to prep if needed, but i say....

Where to meet up... 4 Corners (75th & Lemont)

what time to be there....8 am (If you wana be there sooner probly smarter)

And when we are rolling out....8:30

im sure more than 90% of the people who will post in this thread will meet there..

this way we beat every1 and were able to get some runs in befor it gets a bit busy

Every1 ok w that
[snapback]124420[/snapback]​

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info