3800 Custom Exhaust work by James Dean!!!

U

umpac18

Man, this guy is just too good, i asked him to make me a custom setup, and look how good of a job he did...

Image57.jpg

Image56.jpg

Image55.jpg

Image54.jpg

Image53.jpg

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Nice. Different. After the cat, it goes into two pipes. 2.5"?

I wonder how much heavier that setup is compared to the typical Y split config? Not too much I imagine... the weight of a cat-to-muffler section.

How does it sound compared to the comon setup?

J.E.T.

U

umpac18

Originally posted by MIKES3@May 3 2006, 04:14 PM
$300!! I think that was a hell of a deal. Did he wrap the exhaust for you? Did he suprise you with that?
[snapback]124352[/snapback]​

Lol, that would have been a bad ass surprise, but no he told me he was goin to wrap the pipe with header around, so it wouldnt get too hot by the fule lines and the fule filter. This guy is awesome.

U

umpac18

hey guys i took a ride in umpas GTP today and it sounds good, its very throaty at WOT, and under normal cruising speeds its very calm and mellow..Ill get a good video of it and host it for you guys too hear..
[snapback]124415[/snapback]​
[/quote

How long did it take him to bacially Y pipe it a the cat??????
[snapback]124450[/snapback]​

all in all, the whole setup took about 3-31/2 hours, he said there was a lot of manuvering. i think it was a lil harder than he thought it was gonna be, but he still charged me the same askin price

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info