3800 OH THE HORROR

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
I'm never buying another intense product I recieved my powertuner a couple days ago and this bastard ass piece of shit was trying to command stoich while IN BOOST! :blink: :pissed:

I'm lucky I didn't pop a piston not to mention my o2's where around 840 at WOT I'm not even going to talk about the horrors I found in the MAF table it was advertised as being able to work with a 3.3" pulley but it was WAY to lean for that.

Originally posted by SINr247@Apr 30 2006, 02:26 PM
pcm not chip and the DHP 1.0 is a fun file... yeah never get another shitense part again...or we will revoke your ilgpc membership.....jk
[snapback]123886[/snapback]​

Has anyone ever done a scan with a DHP 1.0/1.5 file and what were your results? Better than what xierior saw?

What were your mods if you have done this.

Originally posted by SINr247@Apr 30 2006, 03:38 PM
if your not scanning you shouldnt be modding...what do you mean what where the scans...... i think everyone scan those files
[snapback]123892[/snapback]​

Im reffering to what he saw in fuel trims and O2 readings.

I was asking if anyone with just a DHP file, what they saw in their scans, and if they were as drastic as xierior.

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by BigJermGTP@Apr 30 2006, 02:19 PM
You were able read the intense codes? Or are you just talking about doing a scan.

Dam dude that's some b.s.

This is why I'm waiting to get a tuner, no "geniric" chip will ever be good enough for anyone's car.
[snapback]123884[/snapback]​

I would definitly get a tuner we have guys on the dhp board going 13.45 on 3.4" pulleys a generic pcm will never suite everyones needs as every car is differcent I had to DRASTICLY change my MAF tables to get my fuel close.

the thing is since every car is different every car is going to need a different/custom MAF table if your LTFT's don't lock at zero when you enter boost the computer kind of goes wacky it over componsates for a lean/rich condition which shows up as tons of KR.

not to mention you can run more timing completely disable trq managment etc

I understand why a lot of people are blowing up their motors now :rolleyes:

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
well your o2s should be 920-930, and LTFT should be at 0 to -5
mine where way off but i put on pems a DP and cutout righbefore and was running lean. i used my FC to bring it all back to norm i had everything turned up at least 2 percent all the way to +11, so mine was lean just like his. my 02 where at 880-890 and +11-19 on the LTFT

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• X
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list