3800 RIMS+Tires $310/ PCM / Exhaust / End Links

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Used pulley puller - complete with extra snout bolts. Used less than 20 times.

$45

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

10lb Nitrous bottle NOS brand. Freshly filled.

$125

Front sway bar - stock

$10

Rear Sway Bar and trailing arms - stock
$10

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Stock front manifold - perfect for porting.

$20

NEW stock front end link bolts/bushings

$10

PCM - Stock 1998

$40

Complete in one piece exhaust of 2001 GTP from downpipe/Cat to tips. No resonator / no u-bend - replaced with straight pipe.

$50 picked up.

'99+ windshield washer reservoir.

$10

'97 Coolant reservoir

$10

For Sale – 16” Rims and Tires

$400 - lowered again! <--- now $320 <------ $310

These are my winter rims and tires that have been used 2 winters only. So the tires are not that used. No burnouts or punctures. Tires are Falken stock size 225-60-16. 1 rim has a curb rash – shown in pics. 3 rims are in mint, mint condition.
$420 is a bargain, I think. <--- now $310

Pics:Rims & Tires

Front stock brake pads - don't know why I still have these since I've got 12" setup.
Beer = installed :lol: .

$20- lowered price

[attachmentid=2738][attachmentid=2739]

Ram Air Decals

$5

[attachmentid=2740]

IC bolts. These are a few mm longer than ZZP's so they are perfect for bigger IC's.

$10

[attachmentid=2743]

Stock front/rear manifolds / cross over (busted nut)

SOLD

NEW Black PRJ wires.

SOLD

Stock downpipe with stock Cat

SOLD

Bonnie GXP Rims + stock tires. Practically new. Silver.

SOLD

Plug your lower intake manifold coolant holes

SOLD

Steering Wheel Buttons for '99-'00 models. Got these when I had my other GP's and now cannot use them. They should work perfectly. Looks like they will also fit '97-'98 if you cut the tabs off them.

SOLD

I've installed logs and so my stock modified rails need a home.
This was modified and put together by ZZP. No leaks - of course.
Perfect if you're about to install an IC and do not want to hack up your own rails.

SOLD

JL Audio 3way 6x9 speaker model TR690-TXi
Just 1 speaker.

SOLD

tonys99gtp

Regular
May 19, 2008
Carpentersville
Real Name
Tony
Originally posted by J.E.T.@Apr 30 2006, 10:10 PM
Nice meeting you Tony. 

Sorry if I sounded like I was blowing off your question, but I just couldnt remember.  I looked at my old slip and to answer your question, my car has gone 12.85 @ 112.58 mph.

J.E.T.
[snapback]123913[/snapback]​
I didnt sound like it to me. Thanks for the info though. My son liked the way your car sounded.

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
I need these rims and tires GONE. I also have a set of winter rims and tires for sale and they are taking up all my garage space - what little I have.

SO! $400 to the rims and tires.

The winter set I will sell for $250. RIMS AND TIRES! Rims are silver crosslace - not the prettiest, but they will do the job in winter. I've got pics, just need time and space to upload.

J.E.T.

I

imported_Theautoguy

Bump for JET on the $400 rims/tires... I run the same Falkens on my Buick. They are awsome in wet conditions and run great in the dry, they even have great grip through the snow...but the funny thing is I managed to pull consistant 1.9 60' times my last 4 times there!

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Holy $hit - I can't even give these rims and tires away! I gave them free to my Dad - and tells me me doesnt like them after being on his car for a couple of days.

Alright - $320 !!! Rims and Tires. See 1st page for details and link. If no one buys them at this low low price, then I will pull 'The Worlds Fastest Indian' on them. I got my kitchen knife right here.

Still have all the other stuff for sale too. Make offer!

Thanks,
J.E.T.

D

Dads03GP

Originally posted by J.E.T.@Jun 26 2006, 02:22 PM
Holy $hit - I can't even give these rims and tires away!  I gave them free to my Dad - and tells me me doesnt like them after being on his car for a couple of days. 

Alright - $320 !!!  Rims and Tires.  See 1st page for details and link.  If no one buys them at this low low price, then I will pull 'The Worlds Fastest Indian' on them.  I got my kitchen knife right here.

Still have all the other stuff for sale too.  Make offer!

Thanks,
J.E.T.
[snapback]130673[/snapback]​

Are you willing to part the tires, and/or just two of the rims/tires? Sounds stupid I know, but Im just trying to help my father find some cheap tires. Ill see if I can swing him onto all 4, as he needs new tires badly.

Where are you located as well?

If you need any reassurance on my trustworthyness Im a long time member on the GrandAmGT boards even though I dont drive a GAGT anymore

I

imported_Theautoguy

If I had the spare money I'd take the rims and tires. I'm running the very same Faulkens on my Regal and love them! They are great on dry, wet and snowy conditions!

I may think about these for a few days, the rims on the Regal are starting to peel.

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Same rims I called you about Ryan. I have neither the time nor money now to put diffetent tires on them. More so on the no money side. It fits some GPs - it doesnt on others - as people have experienced.

Buy em!

SINr247 - Sunday afternoon is a good time to meet for the stuff you want. We can hook up at Frys again.

Mikes1999GTP - Let me know if you are near Downers Grove - Frys area. Maybe I can bring your stuff there and we can all meet at the same time.

Originally posted by syP@Aug 3 2006, 12:46 PM
what rims are these JET
[snapback]134091[/snapback]​

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info