3800 IDD rocks

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Merc and I are sitting in our room drunk right now. And of course Neal Steffek and I were able to defend our honor in beer pong. We have a few guys that will try to take the crown tomorrow. Stankcheeze should get here any second (my roommate at all events) and thats when the real party begins. I will post updates from the dyno tomorrow and times from sunday as soon as I am back in the room each day.

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
Originally posted by Kyle@Apr 29 2006, 01:27 AM
beer pong was the shit last year

wish i coulda made it this year.
[snapback]123748[/snapback]​

Hey Kyle - Maybe you could respond to my numerous PMs and emails about the TB shield I paid you for over a month ago that I still do not have. I've been nothing but patient up until now.

(sorry for getting off topic Steve...I just hate when people don't own up to their part of an agreement.)

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by TommyGloves+Apr 29 2006, 02:47 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kyle
@Apr 29 2006, 01:27 AM
beer pong was the shit last year

wish i coulda made it this year.
[snapback]123748[/snapback]​

Hey Kyle - Maybe you could respond to my numerous PMs and emails about the TB shield I paid you for over a month ago that I still do not have. I've been nothing but patient up until now.

(sorry for getting off topic Steve...I just hate when people don't own up to their part of an agreement.)
[snapback]123752[/snapback]​
[/b]

"down with GTP PWR! he screwed me out of 157 bux. correction: 157 bux and a pulley puller."

SOMEONE is a hypocrite! haha

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Originally posted by Fish@Apr 29 2006, 03:32 AM
Hey Miller. Watch yourself around Neal. He was just blasted on cgp about how he has been convicted for over 20 felonys.
[snapback]123753[/snapback]​

If you were convicted of 20 felony you wouldn't be walking around on the streets. DUR. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. :lolsign:

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by BumpinGTP+Apr 29 2006, 03:51 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@Apr 29 2006, 03:32 AM
Hey Miller. Watch yourself around Neal. He was just blasted on cgp about how he has been convicted for over 20 felonys.

If you were convicted of 20 felony you wouldn't be walking around on the streets. DUR. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. :lolsign:
[snapback]123791[/snapback]​
[/b]

correction my buddy i go 2 school with has 17 felony's and is still out walken the streets....

he was in with a few people for stealing cameras and stuff pretty high in price from an electronic store.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 1fastGTP+Apr 29 2006, 04:08 PM-->
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Apr 29 2006, 03:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish

correction my buddy i go 2 school with has 17 felony's and is still out walken the streets....

he was in with a few people for stealing cameras and stuff pretty high in price from an electronic store.
[snapback]123792[/snapback]​
[/b]
i think people confuse felony and missd. 3 felonys is jail time ...for a long time
and unless someone asks about a person who are we to say anything
im sure if we look dirt up on anyone we can judge and snicker all day.....

if u dont know the person, ask about them..then decide...
dont take judgement someone on what fish says, and what some drama forum says

half of what was said was defending the guy

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by 1fastGTP+Apr 29 2006, 04:08 PM-->
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Apr 29 2006, 03:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish

[snapback]123792[/snapback]​
[/b]

DOH. Guess not everyones as smart as people ASSume.

FWIW, the person that let it all out, was ratted out by Neil. So he did his own digging.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info