Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
Meeting Information for May 7th:

238227.JPG

http://www.muir13.com/DriveTheMile.pdf

The Lake Forest Oasis is the farthest north on the map just below the 94 sign. We need to be there by 6:30AM. So any other meet ups need to keep that in mind.

The Hinsdale Oasis is about 32 miles south of the Lake Forest toll and that is where us southsiders and Indiana people will be meeting. Meet up at 5:45AM, we should have no problem hitting Lake Forest by 6:30AM.

John
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was curious who all is going to this event?!! I have a friend Jon I met at Exhaust Works a few weeks ago that wants to go, I've already requested off that day and plan on being up there myself... I agree with John, having a great convoy up there would be cool!! First 400 cars recieve dash plaques...

Be sure to send in the form (located above in .PDF) and $10 by May 2nd to get in for the discounted rate! Don't forget your TWO non-perishable goods for the homeless and you NEED to have your license and proof of current insurance to take the laps around the track...

Let us know below if your coming or not....
So far the anticipated list:

Emersonhart13
Dole21
J.E.T.
Mikes1998GTP
sinister2ndgen
WICGP Members
CGPC Members
G6 Members

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Are we all set up with our own club parking space?

"Car clubs are asked to contact Oz Karlsvik at The Milwaukee Mile to reserve paddock space to display as group and provide expected car count. RSVP by Tues. May 2 to [email protected] or call (414) 453-5761 x 2229. "

If the WI club, or G6 Club made the call - did they inlcude us GP Illinois people?

If not, I can make the call for us GP's.

J.E.T.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
And the G6 guys:

http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.p...der=asc&start=0

Letter I received from Oz, Marketing Coordinator for The Mile:

Hi John,

We are allowing carry - in food /drink…coolers by the car club members.
The reason is they will have cars on display from 8:30 until 2PM and we don’t want to force them to buy the food from the vendors.
We will not allow grills because show cars, gasoline and fire…don’t mix well….!!!
Your club members can bring in coolers but would prefer no beer.
Hope that answers your questions.
Look forward to your visit May 7th .

Regards, Oz

daytona959

Dec 3, 2008
John,i figured you guys should be in Milwaukee around 8,so i posted on the WI board and the Chicago board that we'll meet at the Pettit ice center lot at around 8,it's right on I-94 and 84th street and it's on the same grounds as the Milwaukee Mile.I also noticed on the G6 forum that there's a member from Steven's Point.If they're coming pass it on that we're meeting there so they don't have to drive all the way to Chicago to meet you guys.
There is MAJOR construction downtown on I-94,if you do go though Milwaukee on I-94 you can get to the State Fair,Pettit center at 84th street exit.Now leaving would be a big problem,the ramp for I-94 east to I-94 south is closed.If you need directions just ask,i think taking I-894 around the city would be best for going home

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
Originally posted by J.E.T.@Apr 24 2006, 10:11 AM
The Lake Forest Oasis is the farthest north on the map just below the 94 sign. We need to be there by 6:30AM. So any other meet ups need to keep that in mind.

Is this where the ChicagoGrandPrix members are also meeting? Be nice to have the two groups meet up at the same place.

I'm signed up - ready to go!

J.E.T.
[snapback]123034[/snapback]​
Definately....we're all meeting up together.

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by J.E.T.+May 3 2006, 04:54 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-dole21
@May 3 2006, 04:09 PM
Take my name off the list for this please, I wont be attending
[snapback]124351[/snapback]​

Errr, afraid of getting a speeding ticket ? :rolleyes:
[snapback]124355[/snapback]​
[/b]

I also heard about Wisconsin Police and people with Illinois License Plate :unsure: we'll have to be careful

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info