3800 New Problem...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
So when the guy did my manifolds he took the back plugs off.. I guess he labled them but the things he used came off... He had them in the wrong order and I'm guessing he fixed them cuz when I picked her up she ran perfect... BUT.. Now my Service light come on and It wont go off.. Could this be because it reconized the misfires... So do you guys know the Fireing order just so i could check and make sure that it is right... What am I talking about, Of course someone knows the fireing order... This is ILGPC.... I'm going to take her in on Monday to get her scanned and cleared just in case, but it would be cool to check the plugs so I dont look foolish...

May 24, 2007
Hows this??

firingorder7kf.jpg

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
So I have had my light on for 3 days now.. Im getting pissed.. The dealer took it off for me and it went on again... So I was playing around and I checked the plugs.. The sec one in frint poped in and with in like 20 mins of driving it went off... Well see if it stays off this time..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Xtant12
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list