3800 tim mcgraw/faith hill tickets

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
well i happen to have an extra pair of tim mcgraw/faith hill tickets. This is for the sunday april 30th show in chicago at the allstate arena. It is sold out. The show starts at 7pm.

the tickets are for section 116 row B seats 3 and 4. This is at the allstate arena and if you've been here these are pretty good seats. Face price of the tickets are $85.00 each. I'm looking to get what i paid for them 85 each. Let me know soon because if i don't get any responses here by monday i'm going to sell them to a ticket broker.

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
Originally posted by FlyinGTP@Apr 21 2006, 05:22 PM
well i happen to have an extra pair of tim mcgraw/faith hill tickets.  This is for the sunday april 30th show in chicago at the allstate arena.  It is sold out.  The show starts at 7pm. 

the tickets are for section 116 row B seats 3 and 4.  This is at the allstate arena and if you've been here these are pretty good seats.  Face price of the tickets are $85.00 each.  I'm looking to get what i paid for them 85 each.    Let me know soon because if i don't get any responses here by monday i'm going to sell them to a ticket broker.
[snapback]122844[/snapback]​

ticket master has released more tickets for all 3 shows

hope you sell em!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list