3800 Uncle just bought New Z06 Woww

AdamGTP7

Regular
Feb 21, 2008
its beautifulllll and best of all Its a rocket! To me It should be illegal because how fast it is. If your cruising at 30mph in 4th gear and give this beast half throttle, your neck jerks back into the seat and you still pull hard, I seriously mean that! He is soo crazy about that car he didnt even want to uncover it in the garage that night because it was raining outside. :blink: So i had to rip off that dum cover and snap a pic. What you guys think?

VERYYFASTTT.jpg

(Edit) Picture

AdamGTP7

Regular
Feb 21, 2008
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Apr 21 2006, 03:07 PM
my dad is getten 1 either nice black or maroon color and slappen a supercharger on it with full exhaust which is going to be awesome! i love his car the yellow just stands out on it.
[snapback]122813[/snapback]​

My other uncle (his brother) has a C5 Z06 with a supercharger on it ,intake and exhaust.... They alwayssss argue on whose car is faster but they never raced!! One day they will, I have to get it on Video.

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by gambino GTP+Apr 21 2006, 03:14 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-1fastGTP
@Apr 21 2006, 03:07 PM
my dad is getten 1 either nice black or maroon color and slappen a supercharger on it with full exhaust which is going to be awesome! i love his car the yellow just stands out on it.

My other uncle (his brother) has a C5 Z06 with a supercharger on it ,intake and exhaust.... They alwayssss argue on whose car is faster but they never raced!! One day they will, I have to get it on Video.
[snapback]122816[/snapback]​
[/b]

haha hell yea i wanna see that i watch 2 supras race yesterday it was sick... and there were 12+ evos with them bah i was drooling i was hopen ricky's neighbor brought out his twin turbo vette ahhh....!!

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Apr 21 2006, 03:07 PM

Your dad better do some research before strapping that blower on. The LS7 hasnt been holding up to boost very well. A few people have popped their engines. At $15k each I would be damn careful with it.

BC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info