3800 Pulley Came..

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
So i just got my modular pulley system today.. It is just a pulley.. I thought it would be more.. So My question is ( A ) Is this going to be hard to install and where can I go to get it on... ( B ) Do you guys think with all my mods I would have knock.. and do you think it would be enough to take out my motor... ZZP said I should be ok, BUT to SCAN.. What do you think...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by preussenGTP@Apr 20 2006, 03:06 PM
you got just the pulley? or did you also get the hub as well?

i have a pulley tool you're welcome to - i'll be at RT.66 on saturday if ya wanna meet there.

i don't see your any mods in your sig either - but you'll definately need to scan
[snapback]122653[/snapback]​

DAM you guys are quick.. I got the HUB.. If it is a circle thing.. I just thought it would be more that what I got.. The pulley is cool looking.. All silver ZZPerformance 3.2 carved in it.. My mods are...

lifters
Push Rods
Springs
1.8 Rockers
3' Down pipe
Ported/polished manifolds
DHP PCM
Intake
Magnaflows
High Flow cat

Thats all i can think of right now..

you have similar mods as me..

i just recently went down from a 3.5 pulley - i dunno if you're ready for a 3.2 pulley yet. The good part about a MPS is if you are getting KR it's a HELL of alot easier to change pulley sizes.
Find someone who can scan you before you put that small pulley on there.
in the meantime i think you should put a 3.4

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by preussenGTP@Apr 20 2006, 03:26 PM
you have similar mods as me..

i just recently went down from a 3.5 pulley - i dunno if you're ready for a 3.2 pulley yet. The good part about a MPS is if you are getting KR it's a HELL of alot easier to change pulley sizes. 
Find someone who can scan you before you put that small pulley on there.
in the meantime i think you should put a 3.4
[snapback]122656[/snapback]​

I have the 3.4 on now.. I had my friend scan it and it was 1.93 knock... But that was with the stock down pipe.. I put the 3' on now and I have no more boost stack... YEAH.. Crystal Lake Pontiac couldnt believe it.. So I dont know if I have any knock at all now... I guess I can wait and buy that tuner next month... But what do you think.... ( Keep in mind I had to get a new motor from ZZPerformance with 30,000 on it...)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info