3800 Remember last year on Fullerton..

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Where people supposedly saw what was it? Mary under the overpass on the wall in the rusty water runoff?

I was going by there about 730am this morning and people are STILL lighting candles and placing on the ground..flowers all over...

I know people have faith and everything..and not trying to bash..but who a year later..honestly goes and puts candles next to where the bums sleep at night?

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
Originally posted by dole21@Apr 19 2006, 02:15 PM
Where people supposedly saw what was it? Mary under the overpass on the wall in the rusty water runoff?

I was going by there about 730am this morning and people are STILL lighting candles and placing on the ground..flowers all over...

I know people have faith and everything..and not trying to bash..but who a year later..honestly goes and puts candles next to where the bums sleep at night?
[snapback]122488[/snapback]​

i pss there every other day.
And there is always someone there.

Guess you cant take ppl faith away.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
"Guess you cant take ppl faith away"......true, but you could let them know that when water runs it makes shapes....shapes are bound to look like somthing .....
like the guy that saw jesus in his tiped over old style-jk

the mind has a tendency to wonder..just make sure you call it home for dinner every nite. ;)
what intersection was this at again, fullerton and what?

not trying to offend anyone...

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by Mike K@Apr 20 2006, 01:49 AM
Idolizing a chunk of cement is not part of my faith...
[snapback]122556[/snapback]​

I agree. This reminds me of part of Dennis Learys "Lock n Load" special where he is talking about everyone idolizing a blue berry muffin cause it looks like Mary. :lolsign:

FWIW, you should emphasize more on God and Jesus more than Mary.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info