3800 King of Cars

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
I wish I had customers that stupid!!!!!!! We only wanted to put 8k down and pay 300 a month. Now we are putting 10k down and paying 439 a month...........dumb asses. Neogotiating on monthy payment instead of even seeing how they came up with the numbers...........
And the show before. Has his mother getting the loan for his car. I would get fired in a second for that. The main driver has to be the main person on the loan or its Bank fraud!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: 40 cars sold on a Saturday......= a slow day by us!!!!!!!!

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
No offence to you aircal but some people at carmax are REALLY stupid.

I went to carmax to see what they would give me for my car.. some guy like drove it around and tested it out, he comes back and tells me my turbo is loud. WTF?

While the guy was driving my car I was sitting down with a dealer. Hes like "What kinda cars you looking for?" I told him, A Trans AM or Camaro. He Clicks "Trans Port" on the computer and finds nothing, then hes searching through Pontiacs to find a Camaro. I told him a Camaro is a Chevy, he finds them, and procedes to try to sell me a V6.

CarMax wanted to give me $4200 for my flawless 98 GTP with 72K. I sold it for $7200 by myself.

Carmax=Banned

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Actually the main driver does have to be on the loan. Its the banks vehicle. If the main driver moves but the person on the loan dosn't how can the bank get their property back? And yes dealers break that rule all the time. There are also dealers who sell salvage vehicles. And all other kind of shitty and wrong tricks. There isn't anyone to enforce it. And does it hurt all of us? Sure does, just like shoplifting, the banks are charging everyone more to cover their possible losses.
What ticked me off, was we have to play by the rules even when no one else does. And it was right there on cable TV. You see wrong enough it makes it seem like its right.

4200 for your 98? Was it loud? was it stock, I don't know. I know 2 years ago they offered me 3500 for my flawless 97 which was completly stock. They offered you wholesale, the price they can sell it to another dealer for. You sold it for closer to retail, which is great, but many people don't have the time to mess around and sell it theirselfs. or even have a clue as to how to sell it themselfs.

Syp no clue on why they didn't hire you. PM me and let me know how far you got and who you talked to. Perhaps they knew you know netchem and they saw some of his posts in here.... :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info