3800 Just wanted to say...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
So I wanted to take the time to say this to everyone.. If there is one thing I have learned from this site, it is that the people here will always help you in any way they can…. I LOVE grand Prixs so much and I have proved that many times.. I went through my first motor like a bit under 2 months after I got my car.. ( I still say that the shop did something wrong ) The first thing I did was made a post here on ILGPC… People here helped me in so many ways It blew my mine.. They sent me messages telling me where to go and what to do as far as the performance of my new motor… I don’t know this site all that well but I did find out How to look up all my old posts… I found the names of all those who helped me out when I needed help the most… Here goes the list…

Mike K
SR71RgL
Itlnrob
GTP 4me
Saturdays gs
Dole 21
SYP

Well that’s it…. OOOO, you didn’t think I forget you MIKES3.. I thank you the most.. You were there for me through everything and I just wanted to say Thank You.. Thank you all so much… It is nice to know that I have a place to go if I have any questions.. Well My car is running VERY well to this day.. I plan to finish her off this year… I get her Dynoed on the 5th of May with Mikes3.. Wish me luck… If you guys ever have any questions or anything, please don’t wait to ask.. O and Mike if your reading this… I’m still faster man…Joke..Joke… Well, we will see on the 5th… Thanks everyone…

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info