3800 Suicise Doors

630_GTO

Addict
Nov 6, 2007
Woodridge
i want to trow some suicide doors on my back doors, i dont wana spend to much after the hinges, so im looking to just maybe relocate the handles to the other side of the door from the back to the front, so i was just wondering how much that would cost if any1 out there knows, and what would look better no handles or keep em, cause u just never know when ur poppers may not work

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
My concern would be the B-Pillar...they are sort of big on these cars, and it might end up looking sort of strange.

As far as the handles go, you'll have to shave them, but a manual lever to open them placed on the inside sill might be a decent idea. I wouldn't worry about the popper dying since you can't open the rear suicides unless the front door is open.

I'd be wary of a $1300 pricetag, seems that to do it right would/should cost a good deal more than that.

MT

630_GTO

Addict
Nov 6, 2007
Woodridge
i know its a good deal im just wondering if i want to keep handels or not, u never know, it would look really smooth though, also i was talking to him he said he do this 4 free, u know the door stoppers on the side od the doors..if i took those off along with the handels would that be to smooth or look good?

I

imported_1fastGTP

commen from ur best friend id say its all u man of course it will look smooth it all depends if this is sumthen u wanna do... u could save and get ur performance down unless ur for sure getten the camaro. If u are getting the camaro its not even worth doen this to ur car. Think of other ideas you really want to go with on the car and if there isnt anything in range just go with "show" like you said you wanted. good luck im here if ya need me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info