3800 me vs. Mustang

I

imported_1fastGTP

well my mods are in my sig. My buddy has a 01 stang GT has full exhaust and an intake i beat him insanely before... He just put a kenny bell supercharger on it running 6lbs of boost and he wanted 2 run me again so i was like aight lets go at it. 1st race he got off with a role b 4 the flagger said go... and he beat me by 2 1/2 cars then next race we hit off i had him off the line but once it his 2nd he started pullen nicely. i was impressed beat me this time by a car n a half. I wonder if i put on the P/P S/C with TB package and i drop the pulley i could take him this time? fun race always up for more.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
a p&p blower with a TB, i doubt that would net you alot faster times...the ic will give most for money, the Dynos of p&p over stock was like 15 HP with a bunch of mods...its like heads consider it one of the later mods. id say if you pick up 20 ponies from that package id be blown away, the WBS stage 2 will give more then that...i think even bumpin and mike will agree with that

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Apr 16 2006, 12:49 AM
well my mods are in my sig.  My buddy has a 01 stang GT has full exhaust and an intake i beat him insanely before... He just put a kenny bell supercharger on it running 6lbs of boost and he wanted 2 run me again so i was like aight lets go at it.  1st race he got off with a role b 4 the flagger said go... and he beat me by 2 1/2 cars then next race we hit off i had him off the line but once it his 2nd he started pullen nicely.  i was impressed beat me this time by a car n a half.  I wonder if i put on the P/P S/C with TB package and i drop the pulley i could take him this time? fun race always up for more.
[snapback]122042[/snapback]​

I wouldn't even worry about an intercooler throw that xp cam in tune it and put a 3.2" pulley on :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list