3800 CTSV

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
I was driving from fox lake and I seen thiscar turn off of rt 120 onto rt 12.. I noticed it was a CTSV... Black, looked cool as hell.. It had about 35% tints all the way around.. Well I got up next to him, I wanted to look at the car anyways Cuz I never really seen one... The guy nailed it a bit then let it off... I was like O.K. So I nailed it and I thought I was doing well.... UNTIL he got in it and cought up quickly... With no time he passed me.. By the way I didnt know they were sticks..
So this quy was pulling A BIT, But I did good.. Then we got stuck at the light on Bonner... When he rolled his window down I almost has a heart attack.. He was OLD.. He was a grandpa.. I was so Impressed... He looked over at me and told me I had a nice car.. I said the same to him.. Then the light changed and he said as he pulled off.. " Better Luck Next Time" When I looked at his plate it said Grndpa1.. What do you think about that..

Meggers

Apr 21, 2008
Yeah... Could'a been my old man... But he isn't that old although he is a grandpa!

It is a hell of a nice ride. 6 speed and all. As I mentioned in my other post, first stick shift Caddy in 63 years!!!

If I can only talk him into either the CTS-SuperV or the XLR-V! :lolsign:

cadi_ctsv_over_main.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info