3800 Someone decided to blow up my guest log

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Im actually heading to bed. I stayed awake to make breakfast and take care of the baby for awhile.

IIRC I can look at the logs VIA my the admin toolbox correct?? If so Ill check the IPs and send them to you.

And Mike, Im talking about the guest book on my personal site. If you really wish to blow it up, Im sure I can somehow cause destruction on WBS. :D

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
why don't you go to rt. 66 on sat the 22nd

Ill tell you what. You can call me off of work, pay for my gas, and pay for my admission. Ill gladly come.

yeah - just like i thought...

Sorry mr hardass. Who has the problem again?

Seriously, do you want me to come up to see what will happen?? We dont have to goto 66 for that shit.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by Fish@Apr 13 2006, 11:30 AM
why don't you go to rt. 66 on sat the 22nd

Ill tell you what. You can call me off of work, pay for my gas, and pay for my admission. Ill gladly come.

yeah - just like i thought...

Sorry mr hardass. Who has the problem again?

Seriously, do you want me to come up to see what will happen?? We dont have to goto 66 for that shit.
[snapback]121767[/snapback]​

:beating: :popcorn:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by Mike K@Apr 13 2006, 08:32 PM
I say we have a dance off.
[snapback]121841[/snapback]​

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/video/so...ter_strike_ddr/

What is a quest log?

Im guessing thats what your dungeon master tells you what to do. However I dont have a quest log. :lolsign:

ohhh snap.... fish got called the fuck out

Funny how no one responded to my comment. :unsure: Ohh well. I guess he can find someone else to ebully cause he doesnt like their opinions.

you could always race it out while your at 66

Im sure that would be about as much fun as watching a retard pick on a parapalegic.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info