3800 PAGING RON VOGEL

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Nope, I ended up in the ER last night and didn't get home until 4am. Today I'm loaded up with painkillers, and tomorrow I have to get my eye scraped, then have a meeting in the afternoon at my company's main office. Friday may be OK though.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Nope, I ended up in the ER last night and didn't get home until 4am. Today I'm loaded up with painkillers, and tomorrow I have to get my eye scraped, then have a meeting in the afternoon at my company's main office. Friday may be OK though.
[snapback]121607[/snapback]​
[/quote

HOLY SHIT!! Did you do it again?? You got more metal in your eye? Thats got to be painful. Sorry to hear that Ron.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Yup, it just happened in January. Since then I've been wearing full-surround goggles when grinding. Seems impossible that I got something in there. What may have happened was that I kicked something up left over in one of the ports when I was doing some light-duty stuff with just my glasses on. They got most of it out of my eye last night with a needle, but I have to go to the opthalmologist tommorrow to get the rest drilled out. Fun.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info