3800 Lambo doors

I

imported_1fastGTP

im goen lambo! :) cuz im show and go and given it may put sum weight on but hey it looks sick as hell, theres a white one around here that has it and he only dropped a grand on it with lifetime warranty popped door handles with hyrdrolic lift (automatic) when he presses a button it was sweet but i dont think lambos would be ricey at all... look at my car it looks aggressive in mine and others view with doors like that iunno different is all i could say.. but go 4 it chad!

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by syP@Apr 10 2006, 08:56 PM
no ricers are ricers who cares how fast they are...

lambo doors DO NOT BELONG ON A 4DR
[snapback]121392[/snapback]​

ok well that i may have 2 agree with unless u go fullout custom and go lambo front reverse lambo in back?? that would be sweet but yea 4 door doesnt fit as well unless they have suicide done..

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by syP@Apr 10 2006, 08:56 PM

suicide can look cool.... if you tint out your car and shit

Iv'e seen lambo's on a 4 dr before look prety nice he had sucide's on the back 2 with 5% tint all around it was on a 02 grand am gt.. Just a idea i was thinking about doing if i did do it wont be untill next year sumtime......

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by ClubGPGTT@Apr 11 2006, 07:17 AM
hey chad i have a q for ya...how come u not gettiung the turbo and trans anymore? or is it that you never were? id save for 1 thing, and not u want a whole new body for your car.wow ommy and daddy either give you money, or your just dreaming of what you want to do.......so wich 1 is it Inferno? Or Turbo?
[snapback]121430[/snapback]​

Hummmm Actually Kyle i still am doing the Turbo and tranz read my sig......Infurno kit is gonna be put on in june-ish.....and lambo doors where a Idea i had....Now i got a question for u..Though u wernt gonna do anything to the GP and get the 07 SS Camaro?????

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
Originally posted by syP@Apr 10 2006, 09:56 PM

suicide can look cool.... if you tint out your car and shit

Today is a day for the ages, for once I wholeheartedly agree with syP.

Lambo doors are rice.
They are called lambo doors for a reason, they belong on a lamborghini, no others.

Spend money on things that WON'T cause people to laugh at you.

MT

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info