3800 Talks of GLD this friday?

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by vipermike2002@Apr 10 2006, 12:12 PM
Yeah, me and a few friends are going up there on Friday. Im not going to race the TA yet, but some friends of mine are going to race there maximas. It would be cool if we can get alot of people togo.

Im down
[snapback]121338[/snapback]​

why won't u race?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
why won't u race?

Well, I just got the car, its my first stick car, I dont want to risk messing anything up. I will wait till I get better at stick then goto the track.

ryan, u can meet at my place since TECHNICALLY its on the way (if you take 90 that is)  . still not sure what my plans are. gotta talk to my "crew"

Idk about you but I always take 294 up to GLD.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
vipermike i will race your car for you..

(also cant use that as an excuse because the only way to learn is to practice... and you have had the car for a few weeks now... i already had at least 4 raced uner my belt with m sho after 4 wks)

I know the only way to learn is pratice, but I dont want to be 75 miles away from home when I fuck something up. Its just not worth it now. I will race the car in the summer when I know how to launch it and shift through the gears at wot flawlessly.

The car has a short shifter so its kinda tricky for a beginner, all the gears are really close together and one could easyly shift 1......2......3..... and instead of shifting into 4th you can very easyly put it into 2. I always move the shifter right a little before I shift, but anything can happen while racing and trying to shift fast. I driven other stick cars, and putting it in the wrong gear is really hard with a stock shifter but one could easyly do it in my car if your not careful.

Your 200HP+ FWD V6 5-speed SHO is probably quite diffrent than my 300HP+ RWD V8 6-speed TA. I doubt you can just hop in the car and run good times.

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
Originally posted by syP@Apr 10 2006, 02:55 PM
vipermike i will race your car for you..

(also cant use that as an excuse because the only way to learn is to practice... and you have had the car for a few weeks now... i already had at least 4 raced uner my belt with m sho after 4 wks)
[snapback]121354[/snapback]​

Heh....he just got the thing, he doesn't want the engine to blow already :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info