3800 US 41 Sunday the 9th

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Well me and J/O made out to the track on Sunday and I ran my new PB in my new car which was a 13.9 @ 97mph with a 60' of 2.0 on street tires....which by the way I beat a GTO 5.7 on this run. I'm going back not this weekend but the weekend after anyone up for some racing??

Leo

I have the ticket just need to upload it or scan it.

Nice runs, what are your mods?

I wouldnt get too happy about beating a GTO, its really nothing to be proud of. Ever since my last trip to the track, a week ago at Byron, I am not impressed with GTO's performance at all.

When I was at Bryon there was about 5-6 GTO's 04's,05s, 06's, LS1's, LS2's, stick, auto. A good assortment. I did NOT see one GTO run 13's the whole time I was there. The best time I saw was 14.2 by what I belive was a 6-speed LS2. The average time of a GTO that day was 15's. Really sad if you ask me. 350-400HP and thats all it could pull. No wonder noone bought these and Pontiac isnt selling them anymore they suck balls.

I have read about mags running LS2 GTO's low 13's. How could all 5 or 6 GTO's at the track that day run shitty times. The conditions wernt that beat, I saw some good times put down.

DSC06180Small.jpg

A pic after 2 GTO's finished.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Well needless to say I still beat one and thats what I was siked at but Ryan is right a good driver can do a 13 sec run in them easily. After the race I asked the guy what happened and he told me he missed second gear and his 60' was 2.3 which mine was 2.0 and thats how I got the jump, but at the end he was right there with me neck and neck.

My mods are:

TOGS
Full exhaust
3.25 pulley
SNM motor mounts
Autolite 104's gapped at 55.

oh and a hell of a driver that knows what his car can do. Hell I'm proud of myself hitting a 60' of 2.0 with street tires. I wish I recorded my run I would like to see my car jump off the line and run that GTO. There will be a next time you can bet on that!!!!

Leo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list