my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Apr 9 2006, 09:33 PM
I heard it was 6* or 10*....

Also heard someone else didnt have thier car tuned....after they were done tuning it.

Oh yea...and I heard about the "rev off" that Doug was challanged with...... :lolsign:

Mike
[snapback]121289[/snapback]​

The rev of was one of the biggest jokes i have ever heard. The v8's were ok but we had freakin rice row behind us that were all revin their damn motors, The same ones dougs somehow managed to piss off. Well for those who dont know this car club called xicc(xplicit impressions car club aka majority rice) Thought we flicked them off. Then doug got pissed when they were reving this pos silvia up with a tiny little turbo on it. And they all came over trying to start something with him about us giving them no respect or some bs like that. Anyways later that night we were their and they pulled in agian and come over and ask if any one wanted to race their srt4 which is the only respectable car that was thier. So matt Fastgs88 steps up and drives over. Before he made it over their they were all about the race then i think they wussed out when that saw his d/r's and heard the lope of his cam and decided to say they were getting high kr on the srt4(it was modded, probably stage 2 and they said had a sr20 turbo or something like that). I cant figure out how they are getting that much kr on an intercooled car with supporting mods. They gotta be retarded in some way to either be demading to much timing or boost. I know they really just wanted us to all back down the the srt4 but we didnt so they lost their pont and couldnt rip on us. The moral of the story is wbody's>ricer clubs.

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
its not a 5 hour drive from downers grove. Kj drove down from mchenry and that was like 3-330 with traffic i think. It was a blast though. We got 2nd place for the biggest club and not everyone signed up. Through the day we got 17 gp's it hink. This show is held the second sat of everymonth so well will have more. And everyone seemed to enjoy this one so im sure everyone will wanna come back and we can just add on. Make the ricers even more pissed. I believe the buick,old,pontiac one is in september so im sure i and others will push to get people to come to that one.

Jay

I

imported_Xerxeis

Ha i used to live in Lombard and could make it back to Clinton in 2 hours 15 minutes with a break for gas and food half way :)

who did Next Level sign up with? themselves? we could have beat the Vettes if we had everyone :-(

and yah, are we going to at least have a small group at every show? I'd be down for that

redgt03

Regular
Mar 10, 2008
Peoria, il
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info