3800 Stay away from the Sears Tower on June 6th 2006

image2.gif

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
That article reads like a fucking intense add.....

can you believe that its 333 days with 33 remaining and thats just interesting... its a fucking leap you, they're all like that :)

2 days after 3 men took shits of 4 inches and each had 5 wives, they got 5+4+3+2 = 14 blow jobs..... Scary !

There's so much shit in history now that its easy to pick a bunch of dates and make them fit ... i.e. 911 days after the 2nd anniversaty of iraq... Great but what significance does the 2nd anniversary of iraq hold ?

As Dark Helmet would say .... 'Absolutely ..... N-O-T-H-I-N-G..... '

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
half this stuff.....research it.

I'm sure the dates honestly don't correspond with what he is spouting off about. The lincoln , JFK comparison had (weird dates) that mean shit, but they were false, close, but false.

Oh, and what is the second anniversary of Iraq. When we first invaded? Said we would? "Won"? Pissed people off?

oh, and if you really wanted to get specific. Look at when something happened. Lets say we invaded at 9 pm on the 7th, and we pulled out at 6 am on the 10th. Calender says thats 3 days. 3 hours + 24 (8th) +24 (9th) + 6 equals 57 hours. Sure thats more than 2 days, but its not 3. It's less than 3. Busted the theory.

Oh by the way.....who has the time and the resources to be able to sit around all day and think about this sort of crap. Honestly. Rich, bored, it must be nice

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by beyerch@Apr 6 2006, 10:07 PM

can you believe that its 333 days with 33 remaining and thats just interesting... its a fucking leap you, they're all like that :)

2 days after 3 men took shits of 4 inches and each had 5 wives, they got 5+4+3+2 = 14 blow jobs.....  Scary !

There's so much shit in history now that its easy to pick a bunch of dates and make them fit ... i.e. 911 days after the 2nd anniversaty of iraq...  Great but what significance does the 2nd anniversary of iraq hold ?

[snapback]121038[/snapback]​

x's 2

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by beyerch@Apr 6 2006, 10:07 PM

2 days after 3 men took shits of 4 inches and each had 5 wives, they got 5+4+3+2 = 14 blow jobs.....  Scary !

There's so much shit in history now that its easy to pick a bunch of dates and make them fit ... i.e. 911 days after the 2nd anniversaty of iraq...  Great but what significance does the 2nd anniversary of iraq hold ?

[snapback]121038[/snapback]​
Marry me. Better yet, marry my brother. I'll marry your wife.

Was that the line? :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info