3800 FS: Stock m90 snouth with 3.8" pulley

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
ok i got the engine from ed morad... he told me (and it shows) that the supercharger WAS replaced by a dealership 200 miles before i bought it..

i put 200 miles on it... so it has a TOTAL OF ~400 MILES on the complete supercharger... pulley/snout/case

everything.

You can tell in person it is SOOOOO clean.. we took apart the supercharger... wow i could eat off of it.

Ron Vogel and GTPPWR can vouch for that.

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
If you're willing to cut a deal, I might be interested...
My snout is in good condition functionally, but I threw my 8-rib belt off awhile back and it stripped a bunch of the powdercoat off the area right by the pulley and it looks like shit...

I don't know yet if I want to re-machine another snout and pull the hub off and all that crap, so unless you're willing to let it go for cheap...

Anyway, if you're really wanting to get rid of it, let me know...

MT

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by FastGS88@Apr 13 2006, 01:23 AM
My snout is in good condition functionally, but I threw my 8-rib belt off awhile back and it stripped a bunch of the powdercoat off the area right by the pulley and it looks like shit...

I don't know yet if I want to re-machine another snout and pull the hub off and all that crap, so unless you're willing to let it go for cheap...

MT
[snapback]121720[/snapback]​

Doesnt someone in southern IL have the ZZP turndown tool?? If so that would be an easy process to machine the snout.

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
Originally posted by Fish+Apr 13 2006, 03:16 AM-->
Originally posted by FastGS88@Apr 13 2006, 01:23 AM

MT
[snapback]121720[/snapback]​

Doesnt someone in southern IL have the ZZP turndown tool?? If so that would be an easy process to machine the snout.
[snapback]121724[/snapback]​
[/b]

Someone in central Illinois does :p
I guess south of I80 is southern to you peeps though...lol

I'd still have to remove my snout, pull off the hub, re-machine the new snout, press the hub onto the new snout, re-install....

Not really a big deal if it weren't for the ZZP hub needing transferred.

<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Apr 13 2006, 04:00 AM
what type of deal would we be talkin
[snapback]121725[/snapback]​

I don't know, your call. I'm not really that enthused about doing it, so unless I get a good deal, it's probably not worth it.

For what it's worth, take a little surf across ClubGP, I'm pretty sure I saw a thread where someone's snout died and they needed a new one. They'd be much more willing to pay that $75 you're looking to get than I would since it's actually something they need.

I might have posted in that thread, so if you have trouble finding it, look through my recent posts.

MT

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by FastGS88@Apr 13 2006, 08:50 PM

Someone in central Illinois does :p
I guess south of I80 is southern to you peeps though...lol
[snapback]121843[/snapback]​

Downers Grove is southern IL to me. :lolsign:

Evastos, IMO you would be better off getting a whole supercharger. syP is only selling the snout. You would still need the rotors and a case. Plus when you bought the rotors and case it would most likely have the snout attached to it.

Dont mean to stop a sale for ya syP, but cant let the guy buy something when another part he needs will have it anyways. B)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info