3800 FS: WHIPPLE WITH EVERYTHING NEEDED

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by burtgtp1973@Apr 5 2006, 08:59 PM
Due to having a second problem with the car I will be selling the Whipple to help fund the motor rebuild. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Looking for 2K plus M90 in good shape.

Here is the link to the CGP thread...

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=30...tmode=1&smode=1

Thanks.

Edited for price ...
[snapback]120898[/snapback]​

what about the IC? is that 4 sale also?

I

imported_1fastGTP

and what about the milage? i want 2 upgrade my SC but im thinken bout goen with cam and ic b 4 that... how did u go with ur setup (meaning did u have the m90 and go straight to the whipple before any engine mods like cam or rockers?)

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Apr 5 2006, 09:11 PM
and what about the milage? i want 2 upgrade my SC but im thinken bout goen with cam and ic b 4 that... how did u go with ur setup (meaning did u have the m90 and go straight to the whipple before any engine mods like cam or rockers?)
[snapback]120903[/snapback]​

whipple would destroy and I mean obliderate your transmission/halfshafts not to mention it's hard to get it tuned properly.

if you're looking to upgrade your s/c better make sure you upgrade the trans with every part possible and hope it doesn't break.. it's not going to work well unless you have ported heads/cam regardless.

edit: whipple doesn't need an ic either unless you're going overboard with boost.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info