3800 Union Grove 4/8/06

May 24, 2007
ok so.. i wasnt able to make the opening weekend (1st,2nd) i wasnt able to make tuesdays event (4th) now im shooting for the 8th, sunday. im gonna try to make it up to wi on sun cuz i wanna get some runs in with my new, small mods. last year i went completely stock as in stock airbox, u-bend still on the car, 3.8" pulley and stock springs, now i still have stock springs cuz i sold mine to nick. but i have the 3.4" pulley, short ram, u-bend delete and i wanna try and get my exhaust done by sun. but well see about that. i was running [email protected] it was also 121* at the track. just wanted to see.....who wants to go??

preussenGTP

Banned
Feb 11, 2008
chicagoland
Originally posted by Ricky Gonzaelz@Apr 5 2006, 02:47 PM
ok so.. i wasnt able to make the opening weekend (1st,2nd) i wasnt able to make tuesdays event (4th) now im shooting for the 8th, sunday. im gonna try to make it up to wi on sun cuz i wanna get some runs in with my new, small mods. last year i went completely stock as in stock airbox, u-bend still on the car, 3.8" pulley and stock springs, now i still have stock springs cuz i sold mine to nick. but i have the 3.4" pulley, short ram, u-bend delete and i wanna try and get my exhaust done by sun. but well see about that. i was running [email protected] it was also 121* at the track. just wanted to see.....who wants to go??
[snapback]120829[/snapback]​

if i get my car back from the stealership(rebuilt transmission) *AND* the weather's nice i'll take a ride.

May 24, 2007
well it seems i might have a chance of going!! hopefully. i have my front put back together and my whole rear suspension is in the works as i type this.(taking a break) so i might see everyone thats going up there. gonna get back to work now but i got my fingers crossed and hopefully luck will be on my side this time!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info