3800 New Caddys

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
The new v-series, all 3 caddies are pushing 400 plus horsepower (one LS2? and the other two are S/C Northstars)

They look badass, however it got me thinking. What kind of superchargers are we talking about? Anyone know if its another eaton-gm deal, where we're looking at a roots (all i can think of for production) because what kind of eaton would they use. the m90 is too small, and i can't see an m112 making only 460 horsepower out of a northstar. Those things should be rockets with a pulley swap and exhaust.

My pop's ride:

cadi_ctsv_over_main.jpg

First stick shift caddy in 63 years. He has an '05 with the LS6. It is a blast to drive but the tires don't last long. He is going to replace them in spring.... less than 12K on them.
B)

superv01.jpg

superv02.jpg

superv03.jpg

"We last encountered the CTS Super V in testing at the Nürburgring (“Spied: Super V!, May 31, 2004), but this one—spotted recently by an alert spy shooter—appears much closer to production-ready.

We’re told it’s the 2007 CTS Super V, and that it is powered by a 7.0-liter 505-hp LS7 V8 lifted directly from the Corvette Z06. The Super V also features custom bodywork, huge rear tires, larger exhaust pipes and an engine sound unlike any other CTS."

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info