3800 06 GPG

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by MIKES3+Apr 4 2006, 12:07 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-1fastGTP
@Apr 4 2006, 11:57 AM
thats sweet its right around my B-day also! so keep me up on the details mike.
[snapback]120663[/snapback]​

Double bed rooms are $79 per night. If your interested lets cruise out there on the 14th towards the end og the night. Will split the cost. $40/$40. I'll take of the rest
[snapback]120666[/snapback]​
[/b]

sounds good that means ill prolly be taken my weeks vaca from work around there so it should be good! :D

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by 1fastGTP+Apr 4 2006, 12:10 PM-->
Originally posted by MIKES3@Apr 4 2006, 12:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-1fastGTP
@Apr 4 2006, 11:57 AM
thats sweet its right around my B-day also! so keep me up on the details mike.
[snapback]120663[/snapback]​

Double bed rooms are $79 per night. If your interested lets cruise out there on the 14th towards the end og the night. Will split the cost. $40/$40. I'll take of the rest
[snapback]120666[/snapback]​

sounds good that means ill prolly be taken my weeks vaca from work around there so it should be good! :D
[snapback]120667[/snapback]​
[/b]

Let me know forsure so I can carve it in stone plus make reservations. I'm taking a half day on the 14th. I would like to get there at around 11:00 at night. Maybe have a few beers and what not. What do you think? Most people will show up right around that time or the next morning.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP@Apr 4 2006, 04:46 PM
IM IN!!! TURBO WILL BE ON
[snapback]120699[/snapback]​

WHats the story these days? Are you getting the turbo or the cam? SOrry I havent been able to answer your calls man. I'm swamped right now. Why dont we all run out there together? Is everyone planning on leaving on Wednesday night or Thursday morning? If you guys are all doing the Thursday thing I'll make different arrangements to leave when the others do.

Whats the plan for all you guys?

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Apr 5 2006, 12:18 PM
Hale and I will probably come just for the weekend.....we will be down for some partying I am sure!  no racing though more then likely.
[snapback]120791[/snapback]​
YAY!!!
We might miss the first day of autocross and just come down thursday night for fridays racing and then stay the weekend! (If they have the same schedule as last year.) :)

mcshocks

Regular
Jun 12, 2008
MN
Originally posted by dsk727@Apr 5 2006, 09:49 AM
Adam and I will be there and hopefully this year (unlike last year) the Monte will be racing!

GPG is great times.. this will be GPG#4 for me! :) Although this year I am sober :( hahaha
[snapback]120788[/snapback]​

Oh it's on this year, woot sober driver already reserved (Gonna have to duck and hide when I get home) :lolsign:

GPG # 3 for me, always good times, hopefully Brien shows up with the bags.

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
We (me and Julie) were just discussing this today. We have a big wedding the weekend before, little leage games that weekend and a few other things going on but we just can't miss out GPG so we will be going! (she doesn't know this yet ;) )

Looking forward to another great party!

I am thinking of doing just the weekend too but we'll see.

Who can bring the boxes for me?

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by MIKES3+Apr 5 2006, 07:05 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-REDHOTT04GTP
@Apr 4 2006, 04:46 PM
IM IN!!! TURBO WILL BE ON
[snapback]120699[/snapback]​

WHats the story these days? Are you getting the turbo or the cam? SOrry I havent been able to answer your calls man. I'm swamped right now. Why dont we all run out there together? Is everyone planning on leaving on Wednesday night or Thursday morning? If you guys are all doing the Thursday thing I'll make different arrangements to leave when the others do.

[snapback]120762[/snapback]​
[/b]

Dosent matter to me are we going all 3 days er what im in i can get the days off its up to u all,Yeah im doing turbo looks like HOPEFULLY be installed 1st week of may ready for the track,Yeah its cool man hit me up sumtime havent talked to u in a long all time lol,

Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP+Apr 5 2006, 11:11 PM-->
:ph34r: <!--QuoteBegin-GTPHales-Wife
@Apr 5 2006, 10:18 AM
Hale and I will probably come just for the weekend.....we will be down for some partying I am sure!  no racing though more then likely.
[snapback]120791[/snapback]​

Damn i havent seen Hale er fish since i took there 20 bucks in the Texas Hold'em night :ph34r:
[snapback]120935[/snapback]​
[/b]
Fish and I don't know if we're coming! :( Money's tight with the new addition and all. And, I have issues leaving her with anyone, even my mom! If we can swing it, we'll come for 2 days and stay overnight. We want to come for the track, although he's not racing. I hope we can make it! I really want to go!

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Why dont we all run out there together? Is everyone planning on leaving on Wednesday night or Thursday morning? If you guys are all doing the Thursday thing I'll make different arrangements to leave when the others do.

[snapback]120762[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I agree, I am not sure if everyone is going wed night or thurs morning. I would aslo like to leave with everyone to gpg. We need to figue this out soon so i can make hotel reservations!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info