3800 Thanks guys.......

ernrcr3

Regular
Feb 26, 2008
Orland Park
Originally posted by FairMufflersLagrange@Apr 3 2006, 10:05 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to all that attended ILGPC appreciaition day at Fair Muffler In Lagrange 3/25/06, especially to Sinr for helping organize it. We had fun, and I hope you guys did too. I am looking foward to having another ILGPC appreciation day very soon.
[snapback]120616[/snapback]​

Hey, no prob... I was there, and had a great time! Even tho I didnt get a DP. :unsure:

Are yoiu still making the custom DP's? I understand it may not be the same price as at the meet... but are you still gonna make them in the future?

-ern

Fair Muffler In LaGrange

The Best In Exhaust
Aug 20, 2008
Originally posted by ernrcr3+Apr 4 2006, 11:50 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-FairMufflersLagrange
@Apr 3 2006, 10:05 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to all that attended ILGPC appreciaition day at Fair Muffler In Lagrange 3/25/06, especially to Sinr for helping organize it. We had fun, and I hope you guys did too. I am looking foward to having another ILGPC appreciation day very soon.
[snapback]120616[/snapback]​

Hey, no prob... I was there, and had a great time! Even tho I didnt get a DP. :unsure:

Are yoiu still making the custom DP's? I understand it may not be the same price as at the meet... but are you still gonna make them in the future?

-ern
[snapback]120661[/snapback]​
[/b]
Sure just let us know what ya want, and well get it for you no problem.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info