3800 Meet in MAY

Ten32

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Wilmette, IL
The first weekend (May 5/6) or the third weekend (May 19/20) works much better for me. I couldn't make it to any meet on the second weekend, I work Fri-Sun. Also, Saturday or Sunday afternoon or night is much better.

Where will we be meeting up? Four Corners again? Maybe we could work something out with the Michael's management or find some other location where we have permission to be in the lot so that we don't get prematurely ejected again. I think that many of the office buildings around Woodfield Mall (or the mall itself) would be happy to let a bonafide car club have a meeting in their lot - provided nobody did anything as fucking stupid as burnouts up and down the aisles.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Where will we be meeting up? Four Corners again? Maybe we could work something out with the Michael's management or find some other location where we have permission to be in the lot so that we don't get prematurely ejected again. I think that many of the office buildings around Woodfield Mall (or the mall itself) would be happy to let a bonafide car club have a meeting in their lot - provided nobody did anything as fucking stupid as burnouts up and down the aisles.

IF we tryed to have a meet with as many cars as last time at Woodfield Mall or Streets we would be kicked out instantly.

Keep in mind the mod/ race days are the 20th/21st of may (sat/Sun).

Details on this will be released soon.

I think the first week is good for a meet, then everyone can meet again a few weeks later for the mod/race day.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Originally posted by Fish+Apr 3 2006, 09:29 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Apr 3 2006, 10:26 PM
from who?? we are just "teenagers" to them.. even use who arnt.. they wont care either way
[snapback]120618[/snapback]​

You are a teenager. :lolsign:
[snapback]120621[/snapback]​
[/b]

wow i totally meant "THOSE" not "USE" (which means us)

:angry: :)

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I dont know if anyone knows where this is but in Rolling Meadows there is a big parking lot where a old dominicks used to be on Kirchoff Road. Every friday night they have a huge car show there. On a nice night the whole parking lot is filled. If the city/cops lets everyone have a carshow there everyweek im sure they would let some GP's have a meet. We could even go on a Friday so we are all part of the show, but we would have to get there way early to get parking for everyone.

CarshowDominicksSmall.jpg

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Apr 4 2006, 06:49 AM
I dont know if anyone knows where this is but in Rolling Meadows there is a big parking lot where a old dominicks used to be on Kirchoff Road. Every friday night they have a huge car show there. On a nice night the whole parking lot is filled. If the city/cops lets everyone have a carshow there everyweek im sure they would let some GP's have a meet. We could even go on a Friday so we are all part of the show, but we would have to get there way early to get parking for everyone.

CarshowDominicksSmall.jpg

[snapback]120637[/snapback]​

When the weather is nice out, that place is PACKED by 6-630ish. There are a lot of nice cars too. I try to hangout there just about every Friday. It lasts until 10PM, but you can stay later. Very easy access to 53/90/290/355 too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info