3800 look at these exotic snakes

• Thread starter imported_silverbullet
  • Start date
I

imported_silverbullet

i went to a reptile swap in stream wood saturday and thought i share this pics with you guys. i can't believe how can anyone buy these snake with such a ridiculous price.

9de78c94.jpg

8b1120ab.jpg

d066f85c.jpg

1fb748e9.jpg

I

imported_Ron Vogel

A buddy of mine used to buy/sell snakes, those prices are way high! Unless they have free vet visits for life or something. My buddy used to direct import, so he had to have tics removed and such before he could sell them, but nothing he had cost anywhere near that much.

He had a reticulated in a cage he used as a large coffee table. It was 12ft+, and took 4 big guys to lift out of the cage. The thing was thick, so it was really heavy. He had to put the cats in a closed room when we got out the big snake!

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
You guys remember the man eating snakes they had all over the net. Some thought they were a hoax and what not. I was watching National Geographic the other night and they had an show about powerful snakes. A fifteen foot python can easily eat a 5-6 foot person, but only if there shoulders are facing vertical meaning if you were on your side. If your dead on you back he will not be able to make it around the shoulders.

http://home.att.net/~crinaustin/Snake2.htm (Look at the last picture)

These snakes can crush 9000lbs per square inch. It'll break every bone in your body. The above snake could not fully eat this human due to the position of his shoulders. Sucks to be that guy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info