3800 Should I Stop With The Prix?

630_GTO

Addict
Nov 6, 2007
Woodridge
Im looking to get the 07 Camaro, i miss my old SS wich i lost thanks to a fucking honda running me of a road. Im trying to make up my mind if i should just stop with my car, and save the rest until the Camaro comes out..im just looking for peoples opinions, i havnt decided wich 1 to wait for, the release model...or wait a yea longer and get the SS when it comes out, i dont know what to do i love my baby, but the camaro is just...anyway im just looking for what other people think i should do.

[attachmentid=2686]
keep this and keep working on it, or........
[attachmentid=2687]
stop....to get this orgasim on wheels

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
LMAO thats what u think man i tried getting 05 C6 VETT dude my insurance company would'nt insure me to drive it and im almost 22 your insurance is gonna kill u with u still living at home and the amount of money u make now...i ono man thats y im going with the turbo on my gtp insurance and car payment are too high now on the cars i want lol...Oh and the SS price sticker when it come out will be atleast 12k over stickerprice so im thinking its gonna cost about 50k at least when it comes out in 2 yrs

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
a corvette is all fiberglass. That means it will be higher than the camaro, but the cost difference between the two is crazy. your gonna be paying like 40+ for that car plus a MUCH higher insurance rate. insurance doesnt drop much when you hit 21, its 25 where it goes down a lot. If you can afford a car thats gonna cost you an arm and a leg tthen go for it. your lookin to spend upwards of $1,000 a month on the car plus insurance on it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info