3800 Dyno Day at D.I.D

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Alight ppl i talked to Doug today at D.I.D in Cresthill i told em i was gonna set up a dyno day with ILGPC and he said it was all cool just for me to call em WED.. and let him know how many ppl are coming Dyno's are 2 pulls for 60 i believe is what he quoted me and dyno tuining is 150.00 per hr if u wana have your car syno'd let me know and i will put u on the list....

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Originally posted by SaturdaysGS@Apr 1 2006, 03:46 AM
Thats about 45 minutes from me. Even though if I posted my MODS someone could tell me within 5hp what I'm making, I'll go. It'll be interesting to see my car on a dyno. I'll try and bring a video camera too.
[snapback]120237[/snapback]​

I got to stop posting when I'm dead tired.. Thats a good price, if anyone is going that has a scaning program and can scan my car while I run thatd be great.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by phat_ridegt+Apr 4 2006, 03:38 PM-->
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Apr 2 2006, 06:52 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-phat_ridegt
@Apr 2 2006, 08:42 PM
is this a dynojet or mustang?
[snapback]120403[/snapback]​

It is a mustang dyno.
[snapback]120406[/snapback]​

count me out....
[snapback]120690[/snapback]​
[/b]

It dosent matter if its a mustang one of not still a dyno.How come u changed your mind?

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
from what ive heard, mustang dynos tend to show lower numbers because of the road force they give. a dynojet is a true max number of hp a car can spin the front wheels at. a mustang (fwir) uses a road force applied to the tires to measure the hp. maybe the mustang one would be more realistic for a street hp number, but face it, we all want the biggest number possible lol

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by phat_ridegt@Apr 4 2006, 05:36 PM
from what ive heard, mustang dynos tend to show lower numbers because of the road force they give.  a dynojet is a true max number of hp a car can spin the front wheels at.  a mustang (fwir) uses a road force applied to the tires to measure the hp.  maybe the mustang one would be more realistic for a street hp number, but face it, we all want the biggest number possible lol
[snapback]120701[/snapback]​

True but 40 bucks aint bad to get a estimate if that plus it gives u a reason to do sumthing and have a good time but its up to u

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
chad not everyone is trying to just get a base dyno, not everybody wants to spend money and not get the highest HP they can. D.I.D. is good and its nice that they have tuning and wideband avail.
id go but frankly i could care less what my m90's putting out on my car.
id prob be dissapointed in what numbers it could pull with my mods

so how many people are confirmed to go?

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by SINr247@Apr 5 2006, 02:54 PM
chad not everyone is trying to just get a base dyno, not everybody wants to spend money and not get the highest HP they can. D.I.D. is good and its nice that they have tuning and wideband avail.
id go but frankly i could care less what my m90's putting out on my car.
id prob be dissapointed in what numbers it could pull with my mods

so how many people are confirmed to go?
[snapback]120845[/snapback]​

Well if the ppl that said they would actually do go it will be Me,Phat_ridegt,SaturdaysGS,and couple others...your welcome to stop by...HUMMM i'll have the address of the place tomorrow.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info