3800 US41 Track Day

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
Hey guys,

I'm relatively new here on ILGPC but post regularly on ClubGP and STLClubGP.com.

Most of the STL club members, myself included, usually race at Gateway near Saint Louis, but many of us have grown pretty tired of the poor track prep and crummy traction. I came last year with Randy (00GTP Debadged) to US41 for an ILGPC track day, and that track is far and above the quality of GIR's race surface.

For this reason, I'm doing my best to organize a club race day sometime in the next couple months at US41, and I figured, since most of you gents usually run there, I'd extend the invitation to all of you.

I figured one club coming to race would be fun, so why not incorporate BOTH clubs, have a hell of a good time racing, and get to know some new people all at the same time...

If anyone is interested, post up! If you could, include when would or wouldn't be a good weekend (sunday) for you to do this, and we can go about nailing down a date from there.

Thanks!

MT

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info