3800 Promotion at work!

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Ya, i'm a store manager at The Shack. My store in Frankfort is probably the most perfect store in my district operationally. The Kankakee store isn't. So im gonna go fix it and watch the sales go uuuuup! (i get 7.5% of each months sales gain as bonus) THEN, we are moving it to a new location which is a super wal-mart strip area. Then so woo hoo!!

P.S. fish if you like robotics, all our vex stuff went half off

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
see.....i do deliver....... (as long as i get paid when i get to the destination) but only for ILPC members :-D...... and its like at a meet or im goin that way anyway.......

ANYWAY....... we got HDMI cables..... call me at the store or come in, i dont feel like typing all the crap out......... the walmart is gonna be by KCC where the gas city is....... that part of K3 is gonna blow up in about 2 years....... i cant wait......

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Mar 27 2006, 10:47 PM
see.....i do deliver....... (as long as i get paid when i get to the destination) but only for ILPC members :-D...... and its like at a meet or im goin that way anyway.......

ANYWAY....... we got HDMI cables..... call me at the store or come in, i dont feel like typing all the crap out......... the walmart is gonna be by KCC where the gas city is....... that part of K3 is gonna blow up in about 2 years....... i cant wait......
[snapback]119790[/snapback]​

I need a New T.V and suround system HOOK IT UP!!!!!!

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
your drinking right now..... and left the subject of stereos and turned the convo into an exhause convo haha............

I also do installs too on Home theatre...... reasonable rates actually......... even more reasonable for ILGPC members if anyone ever needs any audio/video stuff hooked up........

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Mar 27 2006, 06:59 AM
Ya, i'm a store manager at The Shack.  My store in Frankfort is probably the most perfect store in my district operationally.  The Kankakee store isn't.  So im gonna go fix it and watch the sales go uuuuup! (i get 7.5% of each months sales gain as bonus) THEN, we are moving it to a new location which is a super wal-mart strip area.  Then so woo hoo!!

P.S. fish if you like robotics, all our vex stuff went half off
[snapback]119678[/snapback]​

Thats quite alright. Xmods are good enough. 4 wheels and an engine. BTW, I have some sick ass mods for my F150. Lithium batts, aftermarket motor (screw the RS stage 2 crap) and Im waiting for the external MOSFET board.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info