3800 stupid darien police

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Mar 24 2006, 02:40 PM
Whenever I get a tint ticket I go to court with a picture of whichever car it is before the tints were put on, that way you can say you took them off.
[snapback]119413[/snapback]​

The only problem is eventually the judge will notice this on your record and possible make a worse fine. But any ticket will go on your record but its not a moving violation, more like an ordinance violation.

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
Originally posted by W palm beach GTP+Mar 26 2006, 10:01 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-bigsammoe
@Mar 26 2006, 08:41 PM
that was Me posting on ERics SN WHOPS!
[snapback]119638[/snapback]​

That suck's bro here in south florida u can have tints as long as they are not lower than 12% even the front winshield you can have my gp is 5% all around but its kinda bad a bit at nite when you're no used to them at night
[snapback]119646[/snapback]​
[/b]

holy christ thats difficult to read. :)

If its not a moving violation it doesnt matter if its on your record. It wont effect your insurance. Its like a parking ticket. Your insurance cant say you are driving recklessly if its not a moving violation.

BC

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by sweetness+Mar 27 2006, 12:23 AM-->
Originally posted by W palm beach GTP@Mar 26 2006, 10:01 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-bigsammoe
@Mar 26 2006, 08:41 PM
that was Me posting on ERics SN WHOPS!
[snapback]119638[/snapback]​

That suck's bro here in south florida u can have tints as long as they are not lower than 12% even the front winshield you can have my gp is 5% all around but its kinda bad a bit at nite when you're no used to them at night
[snapback]119646[/snapback]​

holy christ thats difficult to read. :)

If its not a moving violation it doesnt matter if its on your record. It wont effect your insurance. Its like a parking ticket. Your insurance cant say you are driving recklessly if its not a moving violation.

BC
[snapback]119660[/snapback]​
[/b]

Beat me to it.

Tint tickets are basically fix it tickets. Or you could be like me and NOT BREAK THE TINT LAW!! :lolsign: Suck it up and leave the front windows alone.

Ten32

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Wilmette, IL
First of all, if you are in Cook County tint is just a compliance ticket, meaning that the judge will almost definitely just dismiss the ticket altogether if you bring in a picture of your car without tint. I know you don't want to miss a day of school, but this is the best way to deal with this ticket. Dismissals also won't show up on a police officer's computer when you get your plates/driver's license run - but supervision or a conviction will.

Secondly, why are the Darien Police stupid? You're the one with the illegal tint. They're just doing their job.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info