3800 fast furious 3

630_GTO

Addict
Nov 6, 2007
Woodridge
yea the movie looks like it will suck ass, for 1 thing you cant drop the main char (Paul Walker) and replace it for Lil Bow Wow, what a douche bag, and wow in tokyo, this movie looks pointless and retartded, the funny part is that i can almost garantee that every1 here will end up cn it at some point or another haha

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by ClubGPGTT@Mar 25 2006, 09:45 AM
yea the movie looks like it will suck ass, for 1 thing you cant drop the main char (Paul Walker) and replace it for Lil Bow Wow, what a douche bag, and wow in tokyo, this movie looks pointless and retartded, the funny part is that i can almost garantee that every1 here will end up cn it at some point or another haha
[snapback]119512[/snapback]​

hell yes then I'm going to try to drift my FWD grandprix :blink: I'll let you guys know when I wrap it around a pole ;)

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
Originally posted by xierxior+Mar 25 2006, 01:23 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ClubGPGTT
@Mar 25 2006, 09:45 AM
[snapback]119512[/snapback]​

hell yes then I'm going to try to drift my FWD grandprix :blink: I'll let you guys know when I wrap it around a pole ;)
[snapback]119526[/snapback]​
[/b]

drift in reverse!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info