3800 decals

If at all possible, I would be interested in a smaller one that is the size of the rear third brake light or for the quarter panel glass. I know you said no custom ones, but thought I'd ask to see if you were doing anything besides the banner.

Looking for a size of approx. 1"X6" or 2"X6"

Let me know if it's at all possible or let me know where I can go to get something like this.

frosty23_45

Broke Dodge owner
Feb 12, 2008
Coal City, IL
Originally posted by mybluegtp@Mar 23 2006, 11:16 PM
anyone that is intrested in ordering decals let me know.  I can only order certain decals no custom ones please.  Alot of people have been asking me for the ILGPC banners so if you want them let me know.

[email protected]
I prefer receving payment through paypal.

thanks,
Alfredo
[snapback]119302[/snapback]​

I'm interested in a small black banner like the last ones you had, maybe a red one too. LMK on prices.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by mybluegtp@Mar 23 2006, 10:16 PM
anyone that is intrested in ordering decals let me know.  I can only order certain decals no custom ones please.  Alot of people have been asking me for the ILGPC banners so if you want them let me know.

[email protected]
I prefer receving payment through paypal.

thanks,
Alfredo
[snapback]119302[/snapback]​

I'll take a Front Banner In Reflective Silver And A Rear Small one Also in Refelective Silver..Let me know the Price and i will PayPal u

ernrcr3

Regular
Feb 26, 2008
Orland Park
Originally posted by BigJermGTP@Mar 23 2006, 10:43 PM
If at all possible, I would be interested in a smaller one that is the size of the rear third brake light or for the quarter panel glass. I know you said no custom ones, but thought I'd ask to see if you were doing anything besides the banner.

Looking for a size of approx.  1"X6" or 2"X6"

Let me know if it's at all possible or let me know where I can go to get something like this.
[snapback]119308[/snapback]​

I can go for a couple smaller ones too... like the ones we talked about in PM.

;)

-ern

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Here are the prices, seems the same then before..
ILGPC $15 for the rear banner reflective $12 non reflective, comes with website
ILGPC $8ea for the small one or $13 for a set both non reflective, no website.
ILGPC $23 for the front banner reflective $19 non reflective, comes with website.

small ones he CAN'T do reflective sorry. And again silver will be white and white will be silver but reflects well. All paypal orders must add 3% and people without paypal must send me a check if you want ASAP pm me for my address. Any questions dont hesitate to ask.

Here are some samples.

The front one you saw on Syp's car
The small ones are and the rear will look like this (56killer)
Small and Rear ILGPC Decals

paypal ID is [email protected]

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by Xerxeis@Apr 2 2006, 07:29 PM
where are the pics of the large one? only one i've seen on syps car was the big Pontiac one.  is there a reflective red one for the front?
[snapback]120401[/snapback]​

click here for front banner

Also before i forget i will be placing the order at the end of the week. My printer wants it as one big order and not an order here and there so PLEASE be Patient with the orders. So everyone place your orders here and i will recap at the end of the week and if everything is ok the order will be placed.

alfredo

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
One more thing for those who cant pay through paypal and want to place and order i need you all to pm me ASAP so i can place the order by the end of the week. Again pm me for my address so you know where you are going to send the check and what you want . I just want to make sure money its on its way so i dont pay out of my pocket and not see payment.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info