3800 GI: 98 Grand Prix GTP 72K *Flawless*

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Im thinking about buying a LS1 Trans AM or Camaro Z28/SS so is anyone interested in buying my car?

1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP ~72,000 miles

I bought this car 2 years ago from a Toyota dealer in Elmhurst it had 54K. It was owned by a lady who traded it in to buy a Toyota Salara. She was the original owner, I am the 2nd owner. Car has rare grey heated leather, HUD, stock cd player, sunroof, etc, everything a GTP normaly comes with. I have a set of 16" Pace Car Torque stars with Kumo 712 P245 50 R16 tires on for the summer, and a set of 16" stock 5-star wheels with Goodyear GT-HR P225 60R 16 tires on them for the winter. Both of these sets of tires are faily new and will last a few more years. This car has been garaged since I have owned it. I never really drive this car in the rain or snow unless I have to, I drive my parents cars more than this one. This car is in flawless condition other than a few scratches on the original paint from the previous owner. Im a freak when it comes to my maintaining/cleaning my car, If you ever seen my car, you will know how nice it is and how well I keep it. I wash this car about 2 times a week, in addition to wax/polishing it every 2-3 weeks or so. MikeS3 can vouch for the condition of my car he has seen it alot of times.

Maintaince/Repairs:
Oil Changed every 2-3K
Coolant Changed 2 times since I got the car. (Just changed 1000 miles ago)
Plugs Changed 2 times since I got car. (Justed changed 1000 miles ago)
Plug Wires Changed-GM Wires Used (10,000 miles ago)
Supercharger Oil Changed (10,000 miles ago)
Trans Fluid/Filter Changed - Pan Drop (5,000 miles ago)
Valve Cover Gaskets Replaced (10,000 miles ago)
New GM OEM Headlights (10,000 miles ago)

Mods:
3.4 Pulley
DHP Version 1.0
Thrasher Intake
180 t/stat
u-bend delete
GM Front STB

Im looking for $7000. Mods and or sets of wheels/tires can be sold seperatly if no one wants the whole package as is. A lower price can also be worked out with parts taken off. I have all the stock parts.

You can email me at [email protected] with any questions

Lets let some pictures do some explaining... I took these pictures yesterday the day after the 4-corners meet.

DSC05971Small.jpg

DSC05968Small.jpg

DSC05972Small.jpg

DSC05969Small.jpg

DSC05970Small.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• PANDA
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list