Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by syP@Mar 18 2006, 03:10 AM
http://1997gtp.net/Videos/sypVSwrx.wmv

JOHNS98GTP on clubgp.. he has a wrx now
[snapback]118702[/snapback]​
i think i notice why you alwasy take off on them from a roll........you leave on the 3rd beep and everyone else needs to react to the 3rd beep. try it next time when they are beeping. i bet the race is diff. not talking shit. i just think who ever is the beeping car has an advantage to a point. your reacting to your self, others are reacting to you. you will always be faster that way

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
well that can be true... but also

you can see in the video... and every video i make (that i beep) i do it consistently... 1-2 is the same as 2-3. That is why you do 3 beeps, if there is the same amount of time between each beep (generally 1 sec.) then it is an EVEN match.

Its like a Green light... if you see the light behind you is turning yellow... you know your green is coming up... is that my advantage?

i won fair and square (for the races i won), and i lost fair and square (for the races i lost)

no scenario is going to be perfect, that is why you "run what you brung"

I "brung" fast reactions and a fair beep interval... I knew it would be a close race, so i decided to beep since im good at making it even. I have had too many races where there is 1 second between the 1-2 beep.. and like .3 seconds between the 2-3 beep. :rolleyes:

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Strange thing is.. my cameraman noticed it too... when he would be leading (from a stop of course) i WOULD be pulling on him HARD, but the camera shows that i wasnt pulling at all... if you look REALLY close over and over you will noitce that i do start pulling him then he lets off..

oh well.. i will take it as a loss from a stop

Originally posted by syP@Mar 20 2006, 06:02 PM
i was also drunk as hell when i made the video... i guess i coulda done a little better for music
[snapback]118985[/snapback]​

u could have chose a better song for a race vid but all I am saying is everyone has their own taste and people just seem to talk a lot of shit on this board about shit that is none of their fucking bizz <_<

BO$$

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info