3800 A Civic

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Yeah, so I went to the SOuth side to do a few runs last week. I had everything in my car on my mods list except the rockers & springs. I saw this civic turbo out there. He ran a 5.0 mustang and ripped him by about 3 cars by the end of the race. The civic is a SI with 9 lbs of boost and it was no power windows or locks or anything like that plus a little more weight reduction. No AC, no power steering. Short shifter.

To make a long story short I ran him. He beat me by a half a car at 100 mph. I was shitting my pants. That thing pulled REAL hard on 2nd gear. I launched the hell out of him. Out of the hole I had at least 1 car on him, because I was watching him in my rear view mirror as he was pulling on me. By 3rd gear at a 100 mph he had a half a civic car length on me. I had to leave after that. Although we did become friends. He was a polish guy.

What do you think those cars run on 9lbs of boost?

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Blownbyyou@Mar 15 2006, 01:09 PM
In all honesty it depends what motor they had, I have seen many at the track that have had boost but are barely breaking 14's.
[snapback]118384[/snapback]​
if it was k-20 motor those things pull pretty hard. if it was b-16 those are boost monsters, can handle 19 psi and 450HP on mostly all stock parts besides the turbo kit. and these are the most common ones to build and find running good times

its still a POS civic
blahface0fs.gif

could you imagine driving that piece of crap on a daily basis! those 'fast' civics are a one trick pony.
that sucks he beat you, but you're in a car 50X nicer than that shit-box

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by preussenGTP@Mar 15 2006, 01:21 PM
its still a POS civic
blahface0fs.gif

could you imagine driving that piece of crap on a daily basis!  those 'fast' civics are a one trick pony.
[snapback]118387[/snapback]​

I dont care how nice car looks. I like HP & torque. I'd drive a rust bucket if it hit 12s.

The car had a B-18 in it with a skunk 2 intake manifold

Originally posted by MIKES3+Mar 15 2006, 03:14 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-preussenGTP
@Mar 15 2006, 01:21 PM
its still a POS civic
blahface0fs.gif

could you imagine driving that piece of crap on a daily basis!  those 'fast' civics are a one trick pony.

I dont care how nice car looks. I like HP & torque. I'd drive a rust bucket if it hit 12s.

[snapback]118393[/snapback]​
[/b]

if that's the case Mike then sell the GP and get yourself a 1971 Chevy Nova with a high revving 350 and a bench seat :p
civics are one LAME-ASS sissy car. i would rather ride the bus than drive a civic - lol

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by MIKES3+Mar 15 2006, 02:14 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-preussenGTP
@Mar 15 2006, 01:21 PM
its still a POS civic
blahface0fs.gif

[snapback]118393[/snapback]​
[/b]

I'll get em back for u give me 4 week's muahhahahahahahahahaah

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by MIKES3@Mar 15 2006, 08:35 PM

I take it back. it was the B-16

I'll get em back for u give me 4 week's muahhahahahahahahahaah

You better come out with me over the summer
[snapback]118455[/snapback]​

Oh Believe me i will gotta make sum money back for the turbo lol and have a good time with friends :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info