3800 PEM Q and some advice

bigsammoe

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Gurnee
http://proficientmedia.com/product_info.ph...6a7f39f17ae5724

or Wbody stores?

I know ron does a good job,, i am on a waiting list for donkey punch performance headers,,,, who knows when i will get those so do you think i should get PEMS? or just wait? also who to get them from,, id like to get Wbody store cause i can get them QUICKER and probaly some help installing them! but i do like those colors of the hulkspeeds,,, what do you guys think??

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by bigsammoe@Mar 14 2006, 05:23 PM

or Wbody stores?

I know ron does a good job,, i am on a waiting list for donkey punch performance headers,,,, who knows when i will get those so do you think i should get PEMS? or just wait? also who to get them from,, id like to get Wbody store cause i can get them QUICKER and probaly some help installing them! but i do like those colors of the hulkspeeds,,, what do you guys think??
[snapback]118264[/snapback]​

PEM's will take you into the DEEP 11's if not 10's.. I have wbody PEM's my self I know they flow better then stock as my car leaned out pretty bad when I installed them I'll need a mini-afc now.

I

imported_1fastGTP

yea i have headers and it is a pretty nice feel when they are on different kick. dont bother with the pem's if ur goen with the headers i was debating that as well and just happened 2 get the headers so id wait unless ur in desperate needs.

bigsammoe

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Gurnee
yea i already paid for the headers 450 and just waitting on germ owner of DPP to give some updates i was #3 on the list i should be at #1 spot but the headers are in final stage and proably ready for production sooooo hope for the best.... i also thought about goin turbo or csc or buying a new old car but i think iam gonna focus on school and save money for a vaction after school and possibaly buying a place sooo 3gs saved or put into car?

haha

being 19 sucks!

Originally posted by bigsammoe@Mar 14 2006, 06:23 PM

or Wbody stores?

[snapback]118264[/snapback]​

support locals on the board here and get the wbody ones. .as far as the color of the PEMs, don't forget you can't see the rear one, and the front one is covered by the metal heat shield.
if you're still under warranty get the PEMs, if not get headers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info