3800 Street racing video

ISPTPR

Dec 3, 2008
I forgot how the statue reads in illinois, but I believe its any modification to the factory exhaust system other than repair is illegal..........

and its minimum and maximum bumper heights, nothing about altering factory suspension..........

who knows, there are so many laws its crazy.............I could just imagine the look on a judges face for a ticket for altering the intake system on a car :blink:

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
those cops were pretty dumb...... it LOOKS like this and LOOKS like that......... lol but the driver was even dumber...... lol "were 18 inches" and "maybe if i wink at her" and the cop says that looks like an aftermarket intake he nods his head like he is cool..... probably his only mod lol

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Mar 15 2006, 12:28 AM
those cops were pretty dumb...... it LOOKS like this and LOOKS like that......... lol but the driver was even dumber...... lol "were 18 inches" and "maybe if i wink at her" and the cop says that looks like an aftermarket intake he nods his head like he is cool..... probably his only mod lol
[snapback]118327[/snapback]​

hey i heard a fart can alright! make that 2nd mod :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info