3800 New Tranny

• Thread starter imported_PaceCarBoozer
  • Start date

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer@Mar 13 2006, 10:15 PM
well, I was just asking cause I would like to find one with low miles and if I can get one out of a 04 or something, then that would most likely have lower miles than a 99 or 00, ya know
[snapback]118146[/snapback]​

My buddie at FLP(Finish Line Performance) is building my trans for 2500 bucks it comes with ...harden input and pump shaft,LDS front end,1-3 gears reenrofced with a 4th gear clutch plate,and 3k stall...let me know

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

thanks for all the opinions guys, but noone ever answered my question. My trans hasn't gotten ripped up from the mods I have, it's just tired. So I"m not going to waste money I don't need to waste building a tranny. Besides, for the price of a built trans, I could put 4 boneyard transmissions in my car. I am the labor so that isn't a question.
So once again, how new of a prix can I get a transmission out of?? Thats all I need to know.

99GTP

Feb 28, 2008
Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer@Mar 14 2006, 03:57 PM
thanks for all the opinions guys, but noone ever answered my question.  My trans hasn't gotten ripped up from the mods I have, it's just tired.  So I"m not going to waste money I don't need to waste building a tranny.  Besides, for the price of a built trans, I could put 4 boneyard transmissions in my car.  I am the labor so that isn't a question.
So once again, how new of a prix can I get a transmission out of??  Thats all I need to know.
[snapback]118254[/snapback]​

I think there year specific, when i called junkyards for a trans they said that the same year(99) is only thing that will work. my car is still siting in my driveway :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info