3800 O4 GTP TURBO

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
:lolsign: Alight ppl i ws at 4Corners tonight and my buddie has a 04 Gto he bet me 50 buck and a case of beer that my gtp with the Cartuining kit with,Intercooler,1.9 rockers,pushing about 18lbs of boost with Drag Radials wont be able to break 12.99 in the 1/4 mile.....All i got to say is who is down with sharing a case of beer after i get it on and go to RT66??????????????????????????? :lolsign:

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
anyone seen this movie before? I like when the pixie falls in the jug of beer and then realizes what it is... BEER!!! Yeah.. call me when your ready to open that case up! :D
beer.jpg

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP@Mar 11 2006, 12:48 AM
:lolsign: Alight ppl i ws at 4Corners tonight and my buddie has a 04 Gto he bet me 50 buck and a case of beer that my gtp with the Cartuining kit with,Intercooler,1.9 rockers,pushing about 18lbs of boost with Drag Radials wont be able to break 12.99 in the 1/4 mile.....All i got to say is who is down with sharing a case of beer after i get it on and go to RT66??????????????????????????? :lolsign:
[snapback]117844[/snapback]​

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?f...93-5BEB4B67A0FB

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?f...40-540BB7AC5B26

I dont think you will have a problem!

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP@Mar 11 2006, 12:48 AM
[snapback]117844[/snapback]​

raise the stakes!!! make it like 2 cases and 100 :)

Yes i can drive lmao its gonna take sum getting use to launch with the turbo ...but im gonna have a 3k stall so whats the point lol :lolsign:
[snapback]117922[/snapback]​

Install that and you lose!!!!!! Its not in the bet, engine mods only and no spray. REMEMBER?, :chair: or did you forget already? OH, by the way, I like ICE COLD Miller Lite, and all of you guys can come to help me drink my free beer,:cheers: when he pays up!!! :bouncy:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by Racer X@Mar 22 2006, 12:06 AM
Yes i can drive lmao its gonna take sum getting use to launch with the turbo ...but im gonna have a 3k stall so whats the point lol

Install that and you lose!!!!!! Its not in the bet, engine mods only and no spray. REMEMBER?, :chair: or did you forget already? OH, by the way, I like ICE COLD Miller Lite, and all of you guys can come to help me drink my free beer,:cheers: when he pays up!!! :bouncy:
[snapback]119085[/snapback]​

:confused: :confused:

Maybe if the turbo wasnt connected he might lose.

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by syP+Mar 22 2006, 01:37 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-1fastGTP
@Mar 22 2006, 06:10 AM
i still think its funny that it wont hit 12's come on now if people run with full exhaust intake tune and a came break 12's on a supercharger how dont u think a turbo will make that?
[snapback]119091[/snapback]​

you cant be serious.
[snapback]119109[/snapback]​
[/b]

and y is that? all that i listed with a cam is in reach no prob ask anyone.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by Racer X@Mar 22 2006, 12:06 AM
Yes i can drive lmao its gonna take sum getting use to launch with the turbo ...but im gonna have a 3k stall so whats the point lol :lolsign:

[snapback]119085[/snapback]​

HAHAAH. its gonna be priceless the look your gonna have on your face when i brake low12's maybe high 11's im gonna have to make sure i bring my digital camera and have some one take a pic of your face....oh yeah BTW i like ice cold MGD 24PK i think we should upgrade to bottles..... oh yeah guys party at my house after track day.... rockers go in in about a week and turbo will be going in mid apr....so get ready to race at the track and drink beer afterwards :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info