3800 I'm pissed

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
well this blows, if anyone read my post the other day about me getting the tattoo on my lip, well i got it tuesday, and i got home from work last night and looked in the mirror and my tattoo is supposed to say"fuck you" it now say F K OU, ya def. don't think the tattoo guy went deep enough cause i belive it scabbed up on me and just broke off the skin along with the ink, well looks like i know who i'm callin tomorrow to see if i can get it fixed. :banghead:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by 00GTPSC@Mar 9 2006, 11:54 PM
well this blows, if anyone read my post the other day about me getting the tattoo on my lip, well i got it tuesday, and i got home from work last night and looked in the mirror and my tattoo is supposed to say"fuck you" it now say F  K OU, ya def. don't think the tattoo guy went deep enough cause i belive it scabbed up on me and just broke off the skin along with the ink, well looks like i know who i'm callin tomorrow to see if i can get it fixed. :banghead:
[snapback]117751[/snapback]​

It does suck to pay money for good ink and have it get messed up, but that is some funny shit. :lolsign:

Sorry dude. Just needed a laugh after this week. Anyways, definatly go back and have that taken care of.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info