3800 Bolt Pattern Offset

630_GTO

Addict
Nov 6, 2007
Woodridge
Are cars have a 115 offest pattern, im looking to get mustang bullets, mustangs have 125 offset, i hear that this could have the ablity to knock the wheel loose, in turn OFF!!! this would be very bad :eek: , so im confused iv seen afew prixs rockn the bullets example(tony, from the paint shop) and im lost on what goin on there...would any1 be able to answer this question 4 me? thanks

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by ClubGPGTT@Mar 7 2006, 10:13 AM
Are cars have a 115 offest pattern, im looking to get mustang bullets, mustangs have 125 offset, i hear that this could have the ablity to knock the wheel loose, in turn OFF!!! this would be very bad  :eek: , so im confused iv seen afew prixs rockn the bullets example(tony, from the paint shop) and im lost on what goin on there...would any1 be able to answer this question 4 me? thanks
[snapback]117423[/snapback]​

for the love of god dont put a Ford product on a Pontiac :unsure:

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by xierxior+Mar 7 2006, 01:18 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ClubGPGTT
@Mar 7 2006, 10:13 AM
Are cars have a 115 offest pattern, im looking to get mustang bullets, mustangs have 125 offset, i hear that this could have the ablity to knock the wheel loose, in turn OFF!!! this would be very bad  :eek: , so im confused iv seen afew prixs rockn the bullets example(tony, from the paint shop) and im lost on what goin on there...would any1 be able to answer this question 4 me? thanks
[snapback]117423[/snapback]​

for the love of god dont put a Ford product on a Pontiac :unsure:
[snapback]117433[/snapback]​
[/b]
ignore. they do like nice, and they do work, id just check your lug nuts often. tighten as needed. should give very little probs. tony hasnt had any, i think pacecar had some on his before too

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list