3800 Parting out: ZX9R

• Thread starter imported_Ron Vogel
  • Start date
I

imported_Ron Vogel

Parting my baby out...completely.

I need the space in my garage, and I'm never going to get around to doing a new build on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMESE%3AIT

This link is to the seat, but you can use the view seller's other items to see the rest.

I am selling everything off this bike; frame, rims, engine, sprockets...you name it.

I'll probably list more once it's off the bike, but if you have a sportbike...namely a ZX9R, ask me if you need something.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by syP@Mar 6 2006, 09:52 PM
sorry to hear ron.. you had plans for it.

good luck
[snapback]117379[/snapback]​
Hey, it ran 9's at over 146mph...I think it's done. I don't need to go that fast anymore!
upload_440d06e155590.jpg

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Mar 6 2006, 10:10 PM
thats like insane man death on 2 wheels goen that fast.... eeek nice bike might i add tho.
[snapback]117383[/snapback]​
Ehh, you get used to it. After awhile, it doesn't even feel that fast anymore...well, yeah it does!

Hopefully Syp can host a movie for me, I have one clip of it running down the track.

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
Hey ron u can not part it out and just trade it for mine! :p U wouldnt be getting a very good deal but i dont know what ur talkin about with the fast thing. I have a 92 cbr 600 and it feels fast still. But i guess the more i ride it the more i want it jetted and stuff. Some n20 might be fun if i ever get a death wish. :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list